SHIPPING, EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
Shipping, Exchange and Returns Policy
Shipping fees and Conditions:
Free for orders over:
Spain (Peninsula & Balearic Islands)
- You will see your shipping costs in your shopping cart when placing your order.
- (*1) Orders are currently shipped around Spain. (We do not ship to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla at the moment)
- (*2) We are not responsible for taxes, duties or other charges derived from customs clearance corresponding to countries Outside the EU. (Not included in product prices or shipping costs).
- Orders will be processed from Monday to Friday until 2:00 p.m. Orders received during weekends will be processed on the next business day. (We do not work Saturdays, Sundays, or during holidays)
- Usually, the shipment will be made within 24 hours after receiving the payment.
- Shipments are made with UPS, a First Level company. You will receive an email with a tracking number when your package is shipped, so you can track your order, change the address or date of delivery.
- Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as the transport fee itself.
- We advise you to group all your items in one order. We cannot combine two different orders; therefore shipping costs will apply to each order individually.
- We protect our products in resistant boxes or packaging. We take good care of fragile items, properly protecting them.
- Upon receiving your order, review it with the attached delivery note and make sure you have properly received everything. In the event of any delivery error, contact within 14 calendar days.
- If upon receiving your order, you notice your package has suffered any damage during shipping / transport (crushed or damaged box or you detect that it could have been tampered with or opened), please, make sure the carrier writes down the delivery observations when you sign to confirm the delivery so we can claim any possible damage or failure to the transport agency. Also notify us as soon as possible at email@example.com
Exchange and Return Conditions:
- For questions or queries contact our help email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have 14 calendar days after the delivery of your order to desist from your purchase.
- The articles cannot have been used or washed and must be delivered in their original packaging, with all their accessories, instructions and labels, as well as, if applicable, with their safety, intimate or hygiene protectors. They cannot have markings, non-brand stickers, packing tapes, or modifications. The change or return will only be accepted if the articles meet the previous conditions of state and conservation. In case of any breach of these conditions the product will suffer a depreciation which will have to be assumed by the customer.
- No changes or returns will be made for products that have not been purchased directly through the RED&FLY website. Items not purchased on our website will have to be managed at the place where they have been purchased.
- No changes or returns of personalized products will be made.
- No re-shipment of products or payments will be made until the reception at our warehouses of the item to be returned or exchanged has been verified, as well as its correct condition and conservation.
- Once a product has been received for its return at our warehouse and validated according to the previous indications, the corresponding amount will be refunded within a period of 14 calendar days (the shipping costs and the costs of the return or exchange will not be returned). The refund will be made using the same payment method used for the initial purchase. Please note that depending on the bank it may take between 2 to 10 working days.
Refund for changes in size, colour or article:
- Changes in size will be accepted free of charge for purchases over 120 euros in Spain and Portugal. Only one change of size per order will be included. Model or colour changes are not included in this offer.
Fees assumed by the client:
- Shipping costs and responsibility for exchanges and returns are assumed by the buyer. We therefore recommend relying on a reputable carrier, with the possibility to track your shipment.
- Once you have purchased the Transportation Voucher for Returns or Exchanges, we will send you the label for the shipment, and we will manage the pickup of the package at the place you indicate.
Refund for Delivery Errors or Guarantees:
- All expenses will be assumed by RED&FLY. Both collection of the wrong product as well as the delivery costs of the correct item.
Contact us at email@example.com and follow the steps that you will find below in the "Steps to follow to make a Return or Exchange" section.
Steps to follow to make a Return or Exchange:
- RED&FLY will not be responsible for transport costs or other expenses caused by the client not performing the Return or Exchange steps correctly.
Step 1: Send information about what you need to return or change to our email address:
- B2C sale: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide us with the following information in your email.
- Copy of the delivery note or invoice.
- List of Products to Return or Exchange with the following information: Delivery Note or Invoice / Article Reference / Size / Colour / Quantity / Problem Description
- (Depending on the incident and in order to speed up the process and its refund, the support team may request more information or photographs)
Step 2: Wait for the response of the person who will attend your request to validate the return or exchange:
- You will not be able to send the item until your request has been approved.
- Important Notice: It will not be possible to send items to RED&FLY’s warehouse, without it having been previously accepted by our support team at email@example.com (The reason is to avoid unnecessary shipping costs).
Step 3: Make the shipment:
- After receiving acceptance of the return.
- Please prepare your order in a closed and protected package or box to avoid shipping damage.
- Correctly identify your shipment with your Customer information (Customer Name that appears on the delivery note). Do not affix seals or write on the original packaging of the product.
- To speed up the payment / refund process: Print and insert the return or exchange acceptance email in the return package.
- Return Address: One Time Oxy SL – C/Berguedà 4, Nave 4 – Santa Perpètua de Mogoda (Barcelona), Spain - +34 935 443 993
- All our products are covered by the legal 2 year warranty from delivery, in accordance with the provisions of consumer and user regulations.
- This warranty is only extended to the original buyer and will not apply if the damage is caused by misuse, negligence, improper repairs, incorrect adjustment, or modification of the product or if it is used for purposes other than those for which it is intended. No other express warranty is offered.
- RED&FLY is not responsible for the accidental or consequential damages of a misuse of its products.
- If you think your product contains a defect, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To facilitate and expedite any consultation, please provide us with the following information in your email.
- Delivery Note or Invoice / Article Reference / Size / Colour / Quantity / Problem Description / Photo
- Warranty procedures will only be carried out to those who have purchased directly through the Red&Fly website. Items not purchased through our website will have to be managed at the place where they were bought, since it will be there where they will check the sale dates.
Special Conditions for Professionals / Stores / B2B:
- The conditions in purchases through our B2B platform are previously negotiated.
- If you want to sell our products in your store or be an official distributor, contact the following email: email@example.com