Cookies are brief information that is sent and stored on the hard disk of the user's computer through your browser when it is connected to a website. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to facilitate the services requested and that are not usually kept (session cookies), or to preserve user data for other types of future services and that can be preserved indefinitely (Persistent cookies). The cookies can be own or from third parties.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating features (videos , social networks…).
- Personalization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration ...).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow user activity to be measured and navigation profiles to be developed in order to improve websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the web based on the behavior and user browsing habits, where your profile is obtained and allow you to customize the advertising displayed on the user's browser.
RED&FLY uses technical, personalization and analysis cookies, its own and those of third parties, which in no case process personal data, but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society we have requested your consent for its use.
Anyway, we inform you that you can activate or deactivate and these cookies by following the instructions of your Internet browser:
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Configuration.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences> Cookies
Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, you can consult the Help of your browser or on the support pages of the same:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Extract or delete HTML tags based on their name or whether or not they contain some attributes or content with the HTML editor pro online program.